A slight problem today when the swing bridge on the canal caused a small backup in boat traffic. We came round the bend aboard the Jacobite Queen and were faced with this vessel sitting in front of us, the Forth Constructor. There was no way we were getting round it, so we inched forward slowly to reach our usual spot on the Jacobite cruises pier to safely offload our passengers on time, job well done we think!
- Thinking of sailing with us over the festive period? Check out our tours & cruises at jacobite.co.uk #lochness 1 day ago
- RT @Tourismintell: Don't forget to register for Part 1 of the new film #tourism webinar - Wed 4th Dec, 9.30am! tourism-intelligence.co.uk/newsevents/eve… 2 days ago
- How about some Flickr pics of...Winter on #LochNess? We sail all year... flic.kr/s/aHsjphGM2k 3 days ago
- RT @margaretsoraya: Loch Ness image from the water #lochness twitpic.com/dn0pwi 5 days ago
- RT @ShopLocalInv: It's #SmallBizSat today. Let's go and support local Inverness businesses out there! fb.me/6zMZGaBwm 5 days ago
Tag CloudAbriachan April Baxters Loch Ness Marathon birch boat tours and charters Loch Ness Caledonian Canal castle stuart Cat and Ewen Real Radio charity Charters chocolate chocolatier Clansman Harbour competion corporate hospitality scotland cruises on loch ness Easter food & drink Scotland golf great glen guides highlands Hill of the Yew Trees Holiday Inverness Jacobite Jacobite Cruises Jacobite Jess Jacobite Legend Jacobite Queen Jacobite Spirit Jacobite staff Jacobite Warrior loch dochfour Loch Ness loch ness birds loch ness cruises Loch Ness facts loch ness geology Loch Ness history Loch Ness Monster Loch Ness nature May Bank Holiday monster monster hunting nature Nessie New Year Photo competition Premier Inn Inverness Centre Real Radio Scotland Real Radio Scotland Tour Rock Ness scotland ScotlandHour Scottish highlands summer holidays scotland sunset Thomas Telford Tomnahurich Hill Torvean Hill tour travel travel trade trees Urquhart Castle Valentines competition Valentines Day venison Visit Scotland Expo 2012 warrior whisky wildlife winter Year of Natural Scotland 2013