A slight problem today when the swing bridge on the canal caused a small backup in boat traffic. We came round the bend aboard the Jacobite Queen and were faced with this vessel sitting in front of us, the Forth Constructor. There was no way we were getting round it, so we inched forward slowly to reach our usual spot on the Jacobite cruises pier to safely offload our passengers on time, job well done we think!
- RT @Jodielou23: Gorgeous day, stunning views ... I think we picked the right weekend to visit! @sbhudd #urquhartcastle #lochness http://t.c… 3 hours ago
- @GuideMeTours @lesleyaross Hello ladies, we hope you are enjoying the sunshine. You are welcome on Loch Ness any time :) 3 hours ago
- Great day for a cruise or peruse of #lochness - join us! jacobite.co.uk 8 hours ago
- RT @MonsterSwim: Swim the Big Yin or Wee Nessie in the iconic and beautiful waters of Loch Ness. Enter now at monsterswim.co.uk 9 hours ago
- @AnnaKennedy1 You're welcome. She's a bit shy but we'll do our best to tempt her out for your visit :) 1 day ago
Tag CloudAbriachan Caledonian Canal castle stuart charity Clansman Harbour cruises on loch ness golf highlands Inverness Jacobite Jacobite Cruises Jacobite Jess Jacobite Legend Jacobite Queen Jacobite Spirit Jacobite staff Jacobite Warrior loch dochfour Loch Ness loch ness birds loch ness cruises Loch Ness facts Loch Ness history Loch Ness Monster Loch Ness nature monster nature Nessie New Year Photo competition Premier Inn Inverness Centre Rock Ness scotland ScotlandHour Scottish highlands sunset tour travel Urquhart Castle Valentines competition Valentines Day warrior wildlife winter Year of Natural Scotland 2013