There is plenty of wildlife to be seen around Loch Ness and the Caledonian Canal, which is also easily missed. Just recently on a quiet morning while waiting for passengers to arrive for the sailing on the Jacobite Queen, the crews eyes were caught by something small and furry on the pier. They had startled a weasel that seemed to have been investigating one of our outdoor store cupboards, but it did not take long for the weasel to find a new hiding place, as it disappeared almost as quickly as it had arrived.
- @thepaddedcell Hi Craig, did you find Nessie? We hope you enjoyed your cruise with us on #lochness :) 14 hours ago
- @yougotta_travel Hello Konnie, have you travelled with us? 1 day ago
- @Ardblair Ha ha, wow, what a find on Loch Ness, thanks for sharing with us! Happy weekend ;) 3 days ago
- RT @Ardblair: Hi @jacobitecruises Spotted on one of your cruises:) Have a nice weekend! http://t.co/vYNZAx2gEX 3 days ago
- Thinking of sailing with us on Loch Ness? Join us on FB to see our customer & fan photos of their trips! facebook.com/jacobitecruises 3 days ago
Tag CloudAbriachan Caledonian Canal castle stuart charity Clansman Harbour cruises on loch ness golf highlands Inverness Jacobite Jacobite Cruises Jacobite Jess Jacobite Legend Jacobite Queen Jacobite Spirit Jacobite staff Jacobite Warrior loch dochfour Loch Ness loch ness birds loch ness cruises Loch Ness facts Loch Ness history Loch Ness Monster Loch Ness nature monster nature Nessie New Year Photo competition Premier Inn Inverness Centre Rock Ness scotland ScotlandHour Scottish highlands sunset tour travel Urquhart Castle Valentines competition Valentines Day warrior wildlife winter Year of Natural Scotland 2013