There is plenty of wildlife to be seen around Loch Ness and the Caledonian Canal, which is also easily missed. Just recently on a quiet morning while waiting for passengers to arrive for the sailing on the Jacobite Queen, the crews eyes were caught by something small and furry on the pier. They had startled a weasel that seemed to have been investigating one of our outdoor store cupboards, but it did not take long for the weasel to find a new hiding place, as it disappeared almost as quickly as it had arrived.
- @ga_aak @HighArt13 And we are too! Thanks for sharing a lovely pic of Jacobite Warrior at Tomnahurich :) 14 hours ago
- RT @HighArt13: (Apologies for rather indiscreet watermark) @jacobitecruises Warrior at Tomnahuirich #inverness #ScottishHighlands http://t.… 14 hours ago
- RT @ThePotatoShop: Potato Advent day 9 - potato seed from Scotland makes great Loch Ness monsters! http://t.co/O02rdaiNCN 2 days ago
- RT @HI_Voices: More than £600 raised for CLIC Sargent today by @InvernessQRHunt - loads of lovely prizes donated by local independent shops… 4 days ago
- RT @InvernessQRHunt: Look who joined us today @RamadaEncoreInv #InvernessQR @jacobitecruises http://t.co/VgkfZ0Q8pj 4 days ago
Tag CloudAbriachan April Baxters Loch Ness Marathon birch boat tours and charters Loch Ness Caledonian Canal castle stuart Cat and Ewen Real Radio charity Charters chocolate chocolatier Clansman Harbour competion corporate hospitality scotland cruises on loch ness Easter food & drink Scotland golf great glen guides highlands Hill of the Yew Trees Holiday Inverness Jacobite Jacobite Cruises Jacobite Jess Jacobite Legend Jacobite Queen Jacobite Spirit Jacobite staff Jacobite Warrior loch dochfour Loch Ness loch ness birds loch ness cruises Loch Ness facts loch ness geology Loch Ness history Loch Ness Monster Loch Ness nature May Bank Holiday monster monster hunting nature Nessie New Year Photo competition Premier Inn Inverness Centre Real Radio Scotland Real Radio Scotland Tour Rock Ness scotland ScotlandHour Scottish highlands summer holidays scotland sunset Thomas Telford Tomnahurich Hill Torvean Hill tour travel travel trade trees Urquhart Castle Valentines competition Valentines Day venison Visit Scotland Expo 2012 warrior whisky wildlife winter Year of Natural Scotland 2013