This years tall ships’ race saw some of the vessels stop off in Ullapool and Stornoway between the racing sections from Ireland to Greenock, and Shetland to Norway. But apart from those stopping off at the sea harbours, we have been lucky enough to watch a few of the tall ships passing through the Caledonian Canal and Loch Ness. As you can see from the photo, they are beautiful to look at and always attract attention from passers by and passengers.
- New blog post: Happy Ness, RockNess, #LochNess... jacobiteblog.com 5 hours ago
- @thepaddedcell Sorry Nessie didn't make an appearance on this occasion - sometimes she's shy :) 19 hours ago
- @thepaddedcell Hi Craig, did you find Nessie? We hope you enjoyed your cruise with us on #lochness :) 1 day ago
- @yougotta_travel Hello Konnie, have you travelled with us? 2 days ago
- @Ardblair Ha ha, wow, what a find on Loch Ness, thanks for sharing with us! Happy weekend ;) 4 days ago
Tag CloudAbriachan Caledonian Canal castle stuart charity Clansman Harbour cruises on loch ness golf highlands Inverness Jacobite Jacobite Cruises Jacobite Jess Jacobite Legend Jacobite Queen Jacobite Spirit Jacobite staff Jacobite Warrior loch dochfour Loch Ness loch ness birds loch ness cruises Loch Ness facts Loch Ness history Loch Ness Monster Loch Ness nature monster nature Nessie New Year Photo competition Premier Inn Inverness Centre Rock Ness scotland ScotlandHour Scottish highlands sunset tour travel Urquhart Castle Valentines competition Valentines Day warrior wildlife winter Year of Natural Scotland 2013