The Jacobite Spirit has had a wee holiday on the Caledonain Canal. Without any passengers she travelled through the locks and two swing bridges to break out into the salt water at the sea lock and into the Moray Firth. She could not have had a better day for pulling into the new marina at Inverness Harbour. It was almost like a holiday for the crew, with some great photo opportunities.
- RT @ThePotatoShop: Potato Advent day 9 - potato seed from Scotland makes great Loch Ness monsters! http://t.co/O02rdaiNCN 23 hours ago
- RT @HI_Voices: More than £600 raised for CLIC Sargent today by @InvernessQRHunt - loads of lovely prizes donated by local independent shops… 2 days ago
- RT @InvernessQRHunt: Look who joined us today @RamadaEncoreInv #InvernessQR @jacobitecruises http://t.co/VgkfZ0Q8pj 2 days ago
- @InvernessQRHunt And we know Jess had a great day, thanks! @RamadaEncoreInv 2 days ago
- RT @tuminds: Jacobite Jess arrived at @RamadaEncoreInv #InvernessQR Treasure hunt! @jacobitecruises http://t.co/8gvnnRG9uC 2 days ago
Tag CloudAbriachan April Baxters Loch Ness Marathon birch boat tours and charters Loch Ness Caledonian Canal castle stuart Cat and Ewen Real Radio charity Charters chocolate chocolatier Clansman Harbour competion corporate hospitality scotland cruises on loch ness Easter food & drink Scotland golf great glen guides highlands Hill of the Yew Trees Holiday Inverness Jacobite Jacobite Cruises Jacobite Jess Jacobite Legend Jacobite Queen Jacobite Spirit Jacobite staff Jacobite Warrior loch dochfour Loch Ness loch ness birds loch ness cruises Loch Ness facts loch ness geology Loch Ness history Loch Ness Monster Loch Ness nature May Bank Holiday monster monster hunting nature Nessie New Year Photo competition Premier Inn Inverness Centre Real Radio Scotland Real Radio Scotland Tour Rock Ness scotland ScotlandHour Scottish highlands summer holidays scotland sunset Thomas Telford Tomnahurich Hill Torvean Hill tour travel travel trade trees Urquhart Castle Valentines competition Valentines Day venison Visit Scotland Expo 2012 warrior whisky wildlife winter Year of Natural Scotland 2013