In the Highlands and on Loch Ness we have not seen much of the predicted heatwave. Sunday started no differently with low level cloud and plenty of drizzle. However, just around lunch time the cloud had lifted and Loch Ness was almost like a mirror. By the afternoon the low lying sun was splitting the sky and warming us all up. Sam who was crewing the Jacobite Legend was able to capture this beautiful photograph.
- RT @HI_Voices: More than £600 raised for CLIC Sargent today by @InvernessQRHunt - loads of lovely prizes donated by local independent shops… 23 hours ago
- RT @InvernessQRHunt: Look who joined us today @RamadaEncoreInv #InvernessQR @jacobitecruises http://t.co/VgkfZ0Q8pj 1 day ago
- @InvernessQRHunt And we know Jess had a great day, thanks! @RamadaEncoreInv 1 day ago
- RT @tuminds: Jacobite Jess arrived at @RamadaEncoreInv #InvernessQR Treasure hunt! @jacobitecruises http://t.co/8gvnnRG9uC 1 day ago
- @RamadaEncoreInv @tuminds Hello both, thanks for taking pics of Jacobite Jess - hope you had a great day! @InvernessQRHunt 1 day ago
Tag CloudAbriachan April Baxters Loch Ness Marathon birch boat tours and charters Loch Ness Caledonian Canal castle stuart Cat and Ewen Real Radio charity Charters chocolate chocolatier Clansman Harbour competion corporate hospitality scotland cruises on loch ness Easter food & drink Scotland golf great glen guides highlands Hill of the Yew Trees Holiday Inverness Jacobite Jacobite Cruises Jacobite Jess Jacobite Legend Jacobite Queen Jacobite Spirit Jacobite staff Jacobite Warrior loch dochfour Loch Ness loch ness birds loch ness cruises Loch Ness facts loch ness geology Loch Ness history Loch Ness Monster Loch Ness nature May Bank Holiday monster monster hunting nature Nessie New Year Photo competition Premier Inn Inverness Centre Real Radio Scotland Real Radio Scotland Tour Rock Ness scotland ScotlandHour Scottish highlands summer holidays scotland sunset Thomas Telford Tomnahurich Hill Torvean Hill tour travel travel trade trees Urquhart Castle Valentines competition Valentines Day venison Visit Scotland Expo 2012 warrior whisky wildlife winter Year of Natural Scotland 2013