While sailing on the Caledonian Canal with the Jacobite Queen, we noticed a large number of very colourful young people heading towards us on the tow path. Over 600 students from Charleston Academy were taking part in a sponsored walk to Dochgarroch locks. Many were in fancy dress. We spotted furry animals and super heroes among them. We stood out on the boat to wave and cheered them on to give them some morale support.
- @WalksBritain Great! We'd love to see those. Many thanks :) @scotlandscanals 12 hours ago
- Thank you & a big hello to our new followers. If you need info/advice on tours & cruises, just ask, or visit jacobite.co.uk 12 hours ago
- @IslandofLismore Welcome to Twitter! 12 hours ago
- @WalksBritain Yes, hopefully you would have seen quite a few of our cruises on Loch Ness & met the Jacobite Warrior! @scotlandscanals 12 hours ago
- @domisatwit Come to Loch Ness and we'll help you in your quest :) 1 day ago
Tag CloudAbriachan Caledonian Canal castle stuart charity Clansman Harbour cruises on loch ness golf highlands Inverness Jacobite Jacobite Cruises Jacobite Jess Jacobite Legend Jacobite Queen Jacobite Spirit Jacobite staff Jacobite Warrior loch dochfour Loch Ness loch ness birds loch ness cruises Loch Ness facts Loch Ness history Loch Ness Monster Loch Ness nature monster nature Nessie New Year Photo competition Premier Inn Inverness Centre Rock Ness scotland ScotlandHour Scottish highlands sunset tour travel Urquhart Castle Valentines competition Valentines Day warrior wildlife winter Year of Natural Scotland 2013