While sailing on the Caledonian Canal with the Jacobite Queen, we noticed a large number of very colourful young people heading towards us on the tow path. Over 600 students from Charleston Academy were taking part in a sponsored walk to Dochgarroch locks. Many were in fancy dress. We spotted furry animals and super heroes among them. We stood out on the boat to wave and cheered them on to give them some morale support.
- RT @ThePotatoShop: Potato Advent day 9 - potato seed from Scotland makes great Loch Ness monsters! http://t.co/O02rdaiNCN 1 day ago
- RT @HI_Voices: More than £600 raised for CLIC Sargent today by @InvernessQRHunt - loads of lovely prizes donated by local independent shops… 3 days ago
- RT @InvernessQRHunt: Look who joined us today @RamadaEncoreInv #InvernessQR @jacobitecruises http://t.co/VgkfZ0Q8pj 3 days ago
- @InvernessQRHunt And we know Jess had a great day, thanks! @RamadaEncoreInv 3 days ago
- RT @tuminds: Jacobite Jess arrived at @RamadaEncoreInv #InvernessQR Treasure hunt! @jacobitecruises http://t.co/8gvnnRG9uC 3 days ago
Tag CloudAbriachan April Baxters Loch Ness Marathon birch boat tours and charters Loch Ness Caledonian Canal castle stuart Cat and Ewen Real Radio charity Charters chocolate chocolatier Clansman Harbour competion corporate hospitality scotland cruises on loch ness Easter food & drink Scotland golf great glen guides highlands Hill of the Yew Trees Holiday Inverness Jacobite Jacobite Cruises Jacobite Jess Jacobite Legend Jacobite Queen Jacobite Spirit Jacobite staff Jacobite Warrior loch dochfour Loch Ness loch ness birds loch ness cruises Loch Ness facts loch ness geology Loch Ness history Loch Ness Monster Loch Ness nature May Bank Holiday monster monster hunting nature Nessie New Year Photo competition Premier Inn Inverness Centre Real Radio Scotland Real Radio Scotland Tour Rock Ness scotland ScotlandHour Scottish highlands summer holidays scotland sunset Thomas Telford Tomnahurich Hill Torvean Hill tour travel travel trade trees Urquhart Castle Valentines competition Valentines Day venison Visit Scotland Expo 2012 warrior whisky wildlife winter Year of Natural Scotland 2013